Fear: What Are You Afraid Of?

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself..."
- FDR


Do you find yourself think negatively? Don't lie, we all do, but WHY? That answer is relative to the individual. Consider this, though: 

We have bad thoughts because we are consciously or subconsciously afraid of something. 

A good friend put me on to the fact that most of our negative thoughts can be counteracted if we acknowledge that bad thoughts stem from fear. What are you afraid of? Recognize that if you stop fearing difficult situations and adopt a positive psychological mind state for problem solving...(i.e. "I control my reality with my thoughts"; "Dissecting a problem actively prevents the feeling of being overwhelmed...") you can make yourself happier
I know, easier said than done, right? Well, practice makes perfect so get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment