State of the Union Address '11



For the most part, I enjoyed this speech. It solidified my opinion that the United States will now be taking pointers from other countries, as far as transportation and education are concerned, in future years. The summation of the Presidents words last night equaled to this: WE HAVE FALLEN BEHIND. I encourage the everyone to check out my friend's blog DON'T FORGET THE HOT SAUCE  for valuable opinion of the temperament of the room and the speech.

I hope y'alls also peeped something ODD. Why was McCain, Obama's past opponent, SO enthused through out the speech? Turns out...he's Obama's possible running mate for the 2012 election? (American Thinker) Interesting. Is politics just a puppet show? Sometimes, I wonder...

Watch the speech for yourself and form some opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment